I went to Sg. Lembing with numi n chai 2 days ago. At first I didn't want to go because I wasn't well, and it was after VBS, super tiring. But I got a lecture about me being too weak because I do not exercise etc etc. So I went.
We left at 5 am, arrive around 5.50am and started climbing Panorama Hill at 6am. (I didn't know it is called Panorama Hill, I used to call it Sg. Lembing Hill). Anyway, since it was my first time, numi made me take picture with the steps as proof. Then we found out we took pic of the wrong steps.
There you go. Pb at the start of the hill.
The steps were high. So, being as short as I am, I needed to lift my leg higher. Haha, it was super tiring. But 'half of the world' was there (because it was Deepavali holiday) and so, on and off we had stop and wait or move slower.After about 34 minutes, we finally arrived the peak! Yay.. and 'half of the world' was there. So we couldn't take much pictures. The 2 photographers I went with had no mood taking pictures, but the scenery was really really nice... It was still dark when we arrive, but still, we couldn't see sunrise because it was cloudy.
Ah.. without steps.
We arrived!
Top view
Numi and chai, the 2 photographers of the day
When my face is not so red anymore. I did it!!
Half of the world
After that, we, together with half of the world went down the hill and ate breakfast, went to the hanging bridges (both the spoilt one and the good one) and also to the crystal house. We didn't know that one of the hanging bridge was in a bad condition and we weren't suppose to use it, until one of the lady staying there told us. Well, thankfully the bridge didn't collapse.
The not-so-good hanging bridge with many people on it
Wait until I'm fit enough, I'll bring you who are not from Kuantan here k?




5 comments:
wow! splendid view from the top!
take me there nxt time =)
hahah, ya ya can also.. u'll feel healthy after reaching the top.
the irony of reading this post.. is i am sick ... wahhahaha.. but looks nice ..
Wow, looks fun! My gf and I love climbing mountains. Maybe when we visit, you can bring us there.
wa! ok ok!
Post a Comment