(don't ask for any movie reviews from me.. not really a movie critic)
During CNY : I did not go anywhere, just lepak with family and relatives. Dinner was either at my 1st grandaunt's or 2nd grandaunt's place. My granduncle and family stayed at my place, so I get to meet my lil cousins again! All 3 of them are 3 years old this year.
Abigail went out with them everyday, while I, as usual, stayed at home most of the time.. except when they went to the beach and to ice-cream for supper!
Here's some of the pictures for Tiffanie since I'm sure she misses them a lot..
Tanya
Tanya is an extrovert. She's the oldest among the three. Always talking, singing, jumping, asking questions, etc. She's really adorable, animated and competitive!
Amanda
Amanda is quieter. Very soft spoken and focused. She can do one thing for a very long time and still be entertained.. haha.. e.g During the whole hour at the beach, all she did was scooping water and pouring it away.
I don't have any pictures of Hui Xin since I seldom take pictures. Hui Xin is 2 months younger than Amanda. She's still terribly afraid of dad (probably because of his moustache). She would run and hug her mum tightly saying in Mandarin, "Mummy, don't go... Mummy, I love you, don't go..." She's also very talkative. Smart girl.
It was very hard to take their pictures since they did not want their pictures taken and just wanna play.. So those pictures are just candid shots.
The wind was very very strong. So it was hard to control the kite. As you can see, Gail and I were trying to stabilize the kite hahaha.. So, there goes my holiday in Kuantan. =)


2 comments:
oh my gosh! they are all grown up, all so cute!
who's camera la? uncle willie? uncle lawrence?
uncle willie's. I think it's a sony. (not dslr haha)
cute leh? wait til u hear them talk... so intelligent u just wanna hear them talk all day long.
btw, amanda loves the piano. she pressed every key to make sure every key has sound.
Post a Comment