Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Orphan

After much persuasion from my friends, I agreed to join them for a movie, 'Orphan'. And as expected they enjoyed laughing at me while I close both eyes and ears whenever the frightening part comes. Worst, during the 'gan cheong' part, suddenly the show off. (in the cinema!).. had to wait for a few minutes to see if the psycho girl will kill the poor little girl or not. I don't like this show. =)

The rest went to Sg Wang after that while Chris, Michael and I headed home. In the bus, this little boy overslept and had to tour the whole KL before reaching to his original destination. So cute.. and kesian also.

Finally all the tests, assignments and quizes are over. Now I'm just preparing for finals! All the best to those who are preparing and having exams... gambateh!

4 comments:

The Tall Guy said...

orphan is one bad movie... stereotyping orphans are bad. kesian all the other orphans who just want to be loved by someone.

pb said...

haha.. not really la. the girl happened to be a 33 year old lady who is a psycho. trying to seduce her adopted father.. but ya.. i dun like d movie hehe

Baldwin said...

scary indeed....would love to see u cover ur eyes and peek through ur fingers during the movie... =p

pb said...

sheesh..