Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updates

Hi ho!

I'm now in Singapore to visit my grandparents and sister and will be going back to KL for rehearsal this Thursday.

Had YLDP worship practices last weekend. I had a great time with you all, although I was tired most of the time haha. Lost my voice d.
MYFers, have you registered for YLDP? Faster faster ya.. it'll be great!

Need to start cleaning when I get back to KL...

TCS musical drama coming up! "Two From Galilee" on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th, 31st, 1st nov. Rehearsals going on as usual since I started sem 2... see the effort? hehehe.. Buy the tickets! Cheap and worth buying.. All profits go to charity.. visit www.thecanticlesingers.com if u wanna know more about it or ask me personally lah. =D

Emerge Rising...... Lots of competitions, lots of fun. I'm probably joining a competition or two.. =D

I think that's about it. =)

Til next time, TATA! (I'll do a proper update when I got internet and when I have more time yah..)

No comments: