nee and I at Emerge Rising
Emerge Rising was awesome! So many people turned up for that event and I believe it was life changing. I had the opportunity to be an usher for one of the morning service. *smiles and greets* haha..
Nee got 2nd runner up in her Jacket Design competition and Kishan got gold medal for badminton! Bangga...
I finished Sun Tzu assignment! *jumps around*
My finals finishes on the 21st December. So I'll be BACK in Kuantan for Christmas!!
I'm going to watch New Moon this Friday and Princess & the Frog next week! if I got ticket la.. hope and pray....
I can't wait to go back Kuantan next week. Gonna have ice-cream at TC, and meet numi!
Nee got 2nd runner up in her Jacket Design competition and Kishan got gold medal for badminton! Bangga...
I finished Sun Tzu assignment! *jumps around*
My finals finishes on the 21st December. So I'll be BACK in Kuantan for Christmas!!
I'm going to watch New Moon this Friday and Princess & the Frog next week! if I got ticket la.. hope and pray....
I can't wait to go back Kuantan next week. Gonna have ice-cream at TC, and meet numi!
2 comments:
me cant wait too!!!!!!! :D
geez...i wanna watch too
Post a Comment