Just came back from singing in the choir (by Ian). It was really a great night listening to great performers! Liang was an entertaining emcee, love Patrick Leong's high notes, and Juwita's rendition of songs. Have always been admiring her as a singer and songwriter =) Of course, there are many more performers that night lah and they were all terrific!
Too bad, I forgot to bring my camera (as always), so no pictures for you all to see...sorry... Rushed home, because I needed to sleep early so that I can wake up earlier tomorrow to study for tomorrow's test! Pray for me, so that I won't tidur melebih-lebih =P
I met Michel and Kay Jin there too! So long haven't see them around. Big hugs! And also Esther Lian =) She's a really talented dancer. People like me don't have those moves hahahahahahaha
Okay. Time to sleep. That's all for updates! Next performance I'll try to remember to bring my camera heh...
No comments:
Post a Comment