Friday, December 10, 2010

So, I did a cover of 'Use Somebody' for Esther. Her birthday just passed =)

Well, Esther is someone I met at MCKL (Methodist College KL) and we became close almost instantly. Somehow we found common ground and took interest in our not so common grounds haha.

If you are her friend, you should know that she has been making videos (covers) of some songs. So I did a cover for her (finally) after many months delaying it. Last night before I sleep I listened to this song, this afternoon I texted Chuan Sheng (the guitarist) to learn up the song, he came over my place before CG and we recorded it using my roommate's Nokia handphone (not bad) once, and uploaded it.

I shared it on facebook (I became more daring after posting the birthday song for Tiffanie), so here it is!



um. don't laugh.

1 comment:

~StH3R~ said...

i was watching it over and over again..haha and i like the part at the beginning when you said 'I'm shaking' --- it follows the beat of the song too! pb tan. haha...do more recordings k :D

hugs and love you!