I love his voice. He taught me how to sing correctly, to correct my habits by teaching me the right ones to cultivate. Despite just being able to attend his class for a few months, he has taught me so much, and even had high hopes in me. Very dedicated and never gives up..
I was being corrected, pushed, felt frustrated... but I've learnt so much. I don't think I have ever got stuck in one scale for the whole half an hour just because I couldn't go from one note to another smoothly. *ahem. will continue practicing.
I will remember as much as he has taught me, and I will continue to teach others what I have learnt. Certainly I have been blessed. I will miss doing crazy scales, reaching whistling high voice etc.
One advice he gave me that I remember clearly was that the best teacher is myself. I got to feel on the inside the right way, and that's how I improved in my singing. By feeling.
Thanks uncle Ian. May you rest in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment