You know you love what you do when you forgot there's a holiday coming. When you don't apply for leave to get the whole week off. It's no longer just a 'job'.
I enjoy being here, being part of a huge huge project that could possibly transform the mindset of teachers, bridging the gap between teachers and students, having personalised learning platform for students. And I don't work with people who are here for the money. They are here for the future generation. For education.
These 2 weeks I went through an internal company training where there were talks about the history of the company, the company values, vision, mission, understanding every department in the company, understanding the product, team building, public speaking, creative thinking.......
The best part was, even the receptionist joined in the training. Everyone started off from the same foundation again.
Imagine a company where people from different departments just mingle around, sending each other notes of encouragement, inspiring videos, being generous with compliments and smiles are everywhere.
I think unity is the key to keeping a company together and making the vision happen.
I'm looking forward to go into schools across Malaysia. And carry the culture of the company with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment