Friday, October 31, 2008

Drums

Bass class was cancelled yesterday because the si fu had meeting to attend. Since I already drove all the way there, I decided not to go back early. So, I sat in the drum class! The class was ahead already, so they were learning new stuff. Like how to add in other stuff than just the bass and snare.

There were a few natural drummers (fuyoh, chewah). Teacher's pets hahah because they could catch up so quickly after being taught just once. Geng right? Talents in WMC Kuantan. Terharu...

Anyway, to go off topic.. Usually in a private tuition there would be 1 teacher and 3-5 students, correct? Yesterday, there were 3 teachers teaching 1 SPM student! I taught maths, and the other 2 (numi n chai) taught physics and add maths. Gengness. We studied from 9am to 2pm. Not bad lar.. and all these studying and teaching motivated me to start preparing for uni already! See? Even the teachers benefited from this. Numi overcomed her fear of facing physics, and chai, hm.. he got his free food.

1 comment:

me said...

hahahahahahahaha...to the chai part. :p