Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Teaching

I decided to try teaching in a secondary school because they needed a temporary teacher and I wanna see if I would enjoy my future profession. So, I accepted the offer to teach in SMKTA (Tengku Afzan) and taught F4 Maths + Moral and F2 Maths.
I could still remember when I first enter the office. The GPK Pentadbiran told me that I would be a class teacher. And she said, "Buatlah apa yang semua cikgu buat. Tak faham, tanya. Itu saja." Then she showed me my seat. Scary..

My first error was not bringing any marker pens to class. Next error was revealing my age (right after I left my first class, almost all the students knew me. That's how fast news flies around school).
Well, I had fun teaching em, meeting the parents..haha seeing their shocked faces, helping my class (4J) in their arts test.. hee hee.. They needed help in drawing mangosteen k... and the stem.. reminds me of wei juin's 5 petal flower which looked like pac-man's enemy.

When I'm in class, I would sit among my students and the next teacher who comes in would mistaken me as one of them.

I also remember attending assemblies, teacher's annual meeting, giving warning letters, marking test papers, announcing test results, having students who question too much or those who tried to be teacher's pet. Oh, and I'm quite sporting k.. I let my students listen to music on handphone.. they paid attention in my class, they needed a break k.

Best of all, the principal tegur-ed me and said I'm too sexy.. (hee hee hee hee hee hee).. can u imagine that, of all people pb is sexy. Bad bad influence.

Girls, I will remember u all!!

14 comments:

Tiffanie Tan said...

sexy..~ pwwwttt!~

ngapa ur post macam tulis majalah je...

pb said...

mana mana majalah?

and ur respond shud be sexy?? pfft!! haha

~StH3R~ said...

sexxay...reminds me of sex and the city..ni, sex and the school? sounds wrong..haha..leave it..and why is ur blog under review??

pb said...

yeh.. kecacatan. bt ive unlocked it.. whatever 'it' is..

⿻CheÄn ♥ 蒨⿻ said...

hahax..
gud lahx if can rmb..
dunoe u 4gt me ont oso..
hahax..

Tiffanie Tan said...

majalah sekolah..lol

u "sexy" la kononnya..so should pwwwttt laa

Christopher said...

sexy xia...

Pffft..

pretty woman.. walking downs the street...

eh you let them listen to music on hp? what the... macam break school law...


Tiff.. she just started.. chill lah.. and its ala pb mah ..

pb said...

mee qian : of cz i rmb u! =) exam cmin d dun on9 so often laa

tiff : ...sch mag.. nt bad la. ada standard hahaha

chris : relax la.. sme sch allows hp. tht time no teacher cme in class also. i stayed in tht class almost the whole day.

Edwin Lai said...

Cik Tan!! remember me or not!...lol

pb said...

i dun rmb hving a male student...............

me said...

hey,u never told me the sexy part.sexy?hurm.i will tell u my tots monday.shouldnt reveal em here :p

pb said...

uh oh... hahaha ok..

bao shian said...

~teacher~
hopefully,
teaching in smkta,
will give u an unforgetable memory in your life....
i will remember u too! forever!

by~the pretiest pps~bao shian~

pb said...

bao shian : aww.. so sweet of u! haha.. i definitely will remember my experience.. my 1st time teaching secondary school! =)