Saturday, May 16, 2009

'break'

Exam ended on Monday. I cari pasal with myself to do data entry which took away one week of my 3-week break...

So, the things I MUST to while having 2 weeks break:

1 GO FIND ESTHERRRRRR WEEEEEEEE
2 sing K (appointment since last year)
3 go Klang for BAK KUT TEH

And other than that I'll be busy with rehearsals.....
and getting my results

And I still have 500 more forms to complete by tomorrow. Shall update soon!

5 comments:

Baldwin said...

hAppy holidays phoebs =)

where r ya doin ur part time job?

pb said...

i was doing it at home.. just for the week thats all..

teemortai said...

Hmm, which shop would you be goin to for bah kut teh kat Klang? Dengan kawan-kawan, ya? =)

Christopher said...

yo yo .. bak kut teh and sing k .. call call.. hahah..

pb said...

teemortai: u are?? haha.. yala.. of course must dengan kawan-kawan wan... if not quite sad rite.. haha.. and i cannot finish my food also

chris: yo yo.. our recording tak jadi.. poor esther..