Just a month plus ago when Esther and I were studying for our finals, (she doing law and I'm totally opposite).. we used webcam to motivate each other to study. Means, we left the webcam on, chat every 2 hours..
One fine day, after 2 hours of studying, I looked up and I saw 4 faces on the screen.....
That time I really missed all of them.. and also the piano (behind esther). So, this week, Mon - Thurs I checked into the Wee Holiday Villa haha..
Watched Angels and Demons,
met up with James O., Joshua L., Chris O., and makan-ed chilly pan mee... and played billiard.
went for Tim Hughes worship central at DUMC
went for singing practice and brought Esther along...
went to Brickfields for coconut, pisang goreng and the 'round round sesame ball with red bean' kuih.
did home recording of Esther's song (hee hee..)
and throughout the 4 days, I felt very 'selamba'. And that feeling is...good....

2 comments:
no worries-be happy late-also nevermind kind of feeling! hahaa, had a good round of fellowship while u were here....pasar seni nxt week!. whee
u guyz have so much fun even during the peak of ur tension slash exam stress-ness..haha..i wish i had a webcam buddie..lol..
Post a Comment