Every time when I come into His presence, to worship and just to be still... I just want to listen to what He wants to say. There's so much to discover in the beauty of God's holiness..
So much to receive.. =)
haha..
There's another time when my heart just want to burst out with thanksgiving and gratitude..
As loud as I can, sing praises to the Most High
"I stand, I stand in awe of You"
"You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard..."
Because words are not enough to describe that feeling... when we meet Him *screams* *jumps around* *falls down*
It is not about how well we sing, or how we raise our hands..rather, the condition of our hearts.
Can you imagine the relationship we have with the Almighty? It's much much better than knowing a celebrity =P Let us learn to never ever take His presence for granted, but enjoy every moment of it.
(sorry, this post is a lil messy. my thoughts are everywhere)
I can't wait for Esther to be back, for Naomi and Abelene to meet up and berdoa..
1 comment:
phoebe tan, rindu sgt kat you!!
if naomi and abelene meets up to berdoa, let me knw i come also if kat kl :D
you girls are da bomb and im sure it will be so fruitful when we come together to pray. God delights in that ;)
Post a Comment