The one thing that sustained me throughout my busy, packed schedule... balancing between studies, social life and ministry is having the joy in working.
I like what I'm doing, the ministry I'm serving in, the friends I have. So, instead of feeling pressured or stressed out in getting things done on time, I get to do things more efficiently without feeling frustrated easily. Of course, at times when things are not perfected, I won't be satisfied =P
The point is, try not to complain so much. About anything. But take on the challenges ahead, love them, and depend on the strength of God to overcome them!
When you begin to like what you are doing, you will not hesitate to finish it (hence, no procrastination), and you will do an excellent job. This doesn't mean that you can take up unlimited workload. Learn to say "No" too.. =) I'm still learning.
So, tired? Stop.and.pray. Seek the One who can give you the best rest that you can ever get.
No comments:
Post a Comment