This morning I felt my heart pounding hard and fast. It was 5am. I immediately got up and asked God..."What is it?" I waited and prayed, and got prompted to read my bible. Isaiah 40.
I have been reading a lot from Isaiah lately. And so I did not want to read Isaiah. But when I flipped open my bible, it was right at Isaiah 40.
So much revelation revealed. Read Isaiah 40 until 61. And I wasn't the only one. Radiance also read the whole of Isaiah this morning haha. :)
Yesterday, I received healing too! Having sty is really frustrating. It will swell up my eye and every time I blink I feel pain. But yesterday during church I blinked my eyes and suddenly the pain and swelling was gone! Praise God! My eye was swollen two days ago and normally it would swell more before it recovers. But I remembered God promised He would heal me during the weekend. So I kept on claiming that my eye will be healed. So it's healed now.
Church service was great. God is always present when His people gather to worship and praise His name. I just fall in love with Him over and over again. While worship leading on stage yesterday I received a vision. Someone said, "One of you here have a shoulder pain." And that time I felt my shoulder ache. Then a girl went forward to be prayed for and she was healed. The setting of that vision was at Kingdom City Church for some reason. I just proclaim God's healing that time on stage. And I thought I would pay that church a visit later that evening to go forward to be prayed for as well. But instead I went home to sleep :p
This morning Radiance told me about her shoulder ache she had for 3 days. She went up responding to an altar call for people who wants more of God's anointing during the evening service. And at that time her shoulders were healed. Wow.
God is showing so much of Himself and I'm running out of superlatives to describe how awesome is His awesomeness. I can praise Him all day!
2013, a year of redemption. A year for MORE of God. I want to do so much more... I want to feed the hungry, make education possible for the poor, pray for the lonely... I want to go Philippines. I heard that the place I wanted to go is one of the most dangerous place in Manila, but if God is for me, nothing can be against me. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment