Saturday, January 5, 2013

Eventful 1st week of 2013

It's only the first week and God has given me so many new friends who are like-minded and like-hearted. People who pursue God.


Attended 2 prayer meetings this week and I didn't know everyone in the meeting except for Radiance. But it's amazing how God can bring people together, and because we are a family we can just come before Him having the same faith.

I am SO HAPPY. Spirit in me is so excited all the time I could literally feel him jumping inside me.

The thought of having the King of Glory dwelling on the inside of me just made me go...wow...


And I also had dinner with my CG members :) So glad to have them share lives with me. It's not about how tasty the steamboat was (yea the soup tasted so good!) but the company that matters. Hearing them thanking God for 2012 just put a smile on my face.

No comments: