Sunday, November 23, 2008

3rd LYPG

I was really encouraged today. We had our 3rd LYPG and basically today's focus was love (Rom 12). There were a lot of new faces and I sort of freaked out a lil at first because I didn't know how to handle a larger group. But it was all good =) 25 ppl came and I pray that they will continue coming, bringing along more of their friends!

Didn't have much time for fellowship tho. We ended 10 minutes late (again), so I guess we have to extend the prayer meetings to 5.30pm instead! hee

Attn : Committee members and church representatives, we're going to have meeting every Saturday 2pm @ Amos' place (near KBC, beside the nursery)

Come for the 4th LYPG!

Date : 30th Nov 2008
Time : 3pm-5.30pm
Venue : Victory Assembly

Map to Victory Assembly (click for a clearer view)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

hey phoebe! linked you up! :D