Monday, April 26, 2010

He said

Do you trust me?
Yes. Wait, but I can't do this...

Do you trust me?
I want to.. ok, yes I trust You. Yes?

Do you trust me?
Yes

This was my conversation with the One above while I was on my way home from church. Then I fell asleep...

The same conversation again while I was showering.. haha
--------------------------------------

When Jesus called Peter to walk on the water. He said, "Come."
To me, it meant the same question, "Do you trust Me, Peter?" "Are you willing to let go of the boat and walk on the water?"
I wonder, when Peter stepped out, did he held onto the boat tightly...? Remember that the waves were high, wind was so strong..

Something that you feel secure in- are you holding on to that tightly because things doesn't look too good? Storms in life, so you're taking precaution steps.

Loosen up your grip =)

No comments: