I sang this song in my 1st production with The Canticle Singers. I remember as I was practising at home, my ex-housemate was so happy to hear that song because he's a Liverpool fan haha...
Anyway, I'm not saying I'm a Liverpool fan now.
At times when we walk through storms in life, we feel so alone. Up to a point we claimed that we got no true friends la, or God does not listen to my prayers.. He loves you more than me etc etc.
Why not we take this time to reflect. Jesus went to the cross, carrying the cross all alone. When he bore our sins, the weight of the world, Jesus cried out, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?" See, Jesus helped bridge us back to God. There's no way we are left alone.
So, don't keep saying that God doesn't hear your cries or God has abandoned you; else, Jesus' suffering on the cross will bring no significance...
1 comment:
'nuff said! =)
Post a Comment