
ok.. this picture was taken last year (old pic) haha..
Yen Nee and Daphaney are two of the closest friend I have in uni. They are both now my housemates (Daph is my current roommate)
Yen Nee and Daphaney are two of the closest friend I have in uni. They are both now my housemates (Daph is my current roommate)
Daph is just a simple, lovely girl. She's like our 'mummy' at home. Wakes up very early, and wakes us up one by one to go shower... Make sure we have enough food (healthy food) haha. I'm simply thankful to have her living under the same roof as me =) And because of her, I am now able to wake up at 4am to study @.@ This morning she said, "I woke up at 6am la, so late" *speechlesss*
I brought Nee to church last year, and really I'm just so happy to see how much she is growing. Her childlike faith amazes me, how she trusted God in her results.. I hope you will grow more, learn more and be a great testimony to the people around you!
We have around 1 1/2 years in this challenging course! I know we can do it. Finish it well.. Hang on together k?
I brought Nee to church last year, and really I'm just so happy to see how much she is growing. Her childlike faith amazes me, how she trusted God in her results.. I hope you will grow more, learn more and be a great testimony to the people around you!
We have around 1 1/2 years in this challenging course! I know we can do it. Finish it well.. Hang on together k?
No comments:
Post a Comment