Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You very the geng Part 1 version 2.0

This post is for my dearest Abelene Phua.

Since she posted "You very the geng" Part 1, 2 and 3 for me on various occasions, I feel I'm not qualified to earn that title. So I'm giving her latest version.

Firstly, I'm so proud of you for trusting God in literally the things unseen. I'm sure God is grinning so widely up there, the angels must be giggling at how your legs were shaking but yet you believed and trusted Him all these years!

Seriously, reading your blog encourages me for one, and many other people!

So, I'm going to let other people read your testimony. And those reading my blog, don't just read her top posts. She has many more testimonies hehe. Be encourage, and choose to live a life fully depended on God. You'll have many testimonies too =)

1 comment:

* bling * said...

HAHAHAHH!!!!
Version 2.0!!

We're all still learning. I'm not fully dependent yet. But i will one day, amen?
^^

Our Daddy very the geng!