Friday, October 8, 2010

1st week in office

What I did:

1. My favourite: spin around the chair. It spins very smoothly.

2. Trying to beat my Sudoku best time

3. Study FM (financial maths) and P (probability) papers.. Not because I'm taking those papers, but I simply got nothing to do.

4. Read newspaper

5. Read tweets and blogs

6. Over and over again..

7. Spin..whee~ (can you feel the sarcasm?)

8. Checking my watch.

9. Finished 2 novels

10. Blogging

I'm "dying". I can't stand sitting/spinning around. I need suggestions. I learnt nothing so far. My friends who are interns here are doing so much already. They told me it's time for me to rest, but I'm feeling restless like this.

3 comments:

NewMe said...

hahaha.when i was working i read every drug book there when i had nothing to do :P

* bling * said...

why u both work so nice one?
my first day i already running around like gila.. XD

but i had a friend who had nothing in the office so she spent 9 hours staring at a pen and a ruler..
at least u get to spin? :D

pb said...

haha.. where got nice... 5 days so far not doing anything.. actually my friend got tegur-ed by one colleague saying that we are not suppose to do our own stuff (such as play sudoku) if we got nothing to do. And she was told to tell the rest of us interns. But I still played anyway. If not I'll fall asleep! Yea, staring at my fingers.

*spinning can make me fall asleep faster haha