During my holiday, my parents brought me out to look for formal clothes, for office wear. There was one particular boutique that had so many choices that are suitable for me to try on, and buy. Plus, most of the clothes there are on sale. My fitting room was full of clothes.
I tried blouses, dresses, jackets, coats...
There was one particular dress that I tried on. It was very comfortable, fitted me perfectly. But it didn't not suit my style. Colourful, cute with ribbon at the front (huge ribbon) haha. I just tried it on because my parents just picked and put in the fitting room. My lil sis bought it in the end.
So true right? Sometimes you thought you had it. Fits you perfectly, you are comfortable with it, but if you look at it properly, it does not fit you, your personality and character.
Choices. Comes all the time. Decisions to make. Don't only decide base on your current feelings. Rather, ask yourself questions that make you pause and think thoroughly.
If only it is as simple as picking a dress ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment