This week I've attended 3 prayer meetings. LYPG, combine churches prayer meeting and a leaders' prayer meeting (that we organised because we want to hehee). It was really a time of rest and I'm grateful.
A group of us went to SIB church yesterday night to share about mMYPG, MYPG and LYPG to the youths there. I enjoyed the time of worship and prayer although the songs were unfamiliar and it's hard to cope with the language (BM). The pastor who spoke that night is a Korean and he preached in fluent bahasa! Anyway, numi did a great job talking bout MYPG matters in BM hee..
At night, we 'surprised' Michel for her 18th birthday. But it did not work because she was quite blur that night to understand what was going on.. (and many other reasons)
This morning, I went to Tamil Methodist Church!! That church is a church that unites in prayer. I admire them waking up so early for prayer meeting before the service starts. Their services starts at 8am. I arrived at 7.45am and the prayer was already on. During worship, I didn't understand a word they were singing (duh) but the Holy Spirit is definitely in the church, among the people. Really an experience. Anyway, I'm thankful that I was given the time to talk about MYPG. Don't know if it's clear enough but I hope the message could be sent across.. I had a great time praying with the Tamil Methodist Church congregation. =)
In an hour time, I'll be on my way to Camp 18-up! Yes, I missed a day of camp. I'll be there until Thursday! Pray for me, pray for LYPG, mMYPG, the committee and all who will be coming!
1 comment:
PHOEBE!!datz great!!haha..
the Lord is moving..we feel it moving..check out my blog(when u come back that is..haha..)
take care cikgu!!haha..
regards,
MarcusDS
Post a Comment