*do not be deceived by the title* hahaha
I got a feeling that this will be a long update, but I want to do a quick one. Just some highlights of the days. So, it'll be quite messy yah.. Let's just see how this post goes..
Sunday
After church, my sis and I met up at Sunway Pyramid to go for grocery shopping. Last Wednesday, I was alone in the library studying when she messaged me asking if I'm free on Sunday.
"I wanna main masak-masak at your place."
I told her that she has to cook for my housemates as well... heehee.. because all these while, whenever we are not eating outside, they will cook for me. She decided to make pasta which tasted yummy! Haha.. my housemates 'sapu-ed' everything, although they were very full. Maklumlah semuanya laki-laki kan?
I had to take early dinner because I had to leave for practice, as usual. My day ended at 12am.
Monday
Had calculus test 1, 5 questions, 40 mins, 60 marks. 3 of the questions uncertain.. heh heh.. I'm not worried if my parents see this (cz I told my dad bout it d). Only after the exam I realised my one of my answer is not logical..bleh.
At night, Jeremy brought me to look see look see KLPac haha... abe gonna perform there right? It's really a beautiful place!
Today
I tried the Indian dye (henna) on my hand. heee.. just for fun. But the drawing is not as fine as i thought it would be.
Off to assignment! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment