Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To those who do not know me well or do not know me at all,

I'm glad that you're reading this blog and I hope you'll be blessed in any way.

However, before I go on blogging more, I need to clarify some things:

Sometimes, I update in a detailed manner for my family and friends whom I keep in touch with. This IS the purpose why I am blogging in the first place. It is not a diary, it simply is how I would talk to my friends and family whenever I'm telling them stories. This blog has no matters of the heart or secrets. And I do not portray any negative emotions here =) Therefore, please do not assume things and judge my feelings.

haha.. this post sounded strict.. I'm not 'tembak-ing' anyone.. just wanna say something before anything happens.

It's because I got a comment saying that my blog is very detailed and sounded very personal (but I don't share personal stuff - just my thoughts that can be shared in public and also the event of the day). And because of this, I have to make things clear first cz I don't really like to have people to think that they know me (and my problems) but they don't (and I wasn't facing any problems that time). And then they would go, "Don't deny la.. no need to hide your feelings la.. etc etc.." hm...