Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Compare and contrast

I used to complain eating 'chap fan' so often whenever my mum doesn't cook..
Now, I eat 'chap fan' everyday cause it's super super cheap.

I used to dislike exercising (and I still don't like =P)
Now, I walk home from uni as often as I can because it saves money and I enjoy it very much..

I seldom do house chores, used to drag myself to hang clothes.. don't know when to change bedsheets, wash the curtains, how often I should mop the floor...etc
Now, super semangat.. it's quite relaxing.. and now I have better common sense.. =.=

After church in Kuantan, we usually go Medan Selera a.k.a canteen and I used to not have appetite because I got tired of the food..
Now, after church, we go to medan every week and I still eat 'chap fan'. Really reminds me of homecook food..

My mum used to order food for me..
Now, I order food myself.. (campuran cina, bm, english)

and the list goes on and on....

Yes, I do rely on people around me to function well. Still learning to be independent!

Nothing much to update actually.. since life is becoming like a routine now.. Wake up, class, 'chap fan' (lunch), class, mamak (dinner), shower, study, sleep.. Haha.. yea, my daily menu quite boring.

That's why, I am looking forward to see my parents this weekend! At least there's a change in my routine. And, that weekend is someone's happy day.. *ehem* That, will be in another post..

5 comments:

Tiffanie Tan said...

house chores? then when go bck ktn, clean the whole house!!

pb said...

entah bile boleh balik la

Tiffanie Tan said...

tak pe. i mau tengok ur thgs in a box and is to be written "phoebe's junk"! whee

Baldwin said...

can call u 'chap-fan' baby now. =)

lets hang out for some 'other than chap-fan' food okie?...

cheerio!~

pb said...

tiff: lol! u still rmb... pay back time ah? so badddddddd

baldwin: haha yeah!!