It was my first time at Friends' Night as well, and as expected, the church was packed! I didn't get to snap pictures during the event because I forgot that I had camera with me. Although at the end, my friends and I were dead tired, we enjoyed ourselves a lot!
So, while having our hotdogs and fellowship, I decided to snap some pictures for memories' sake.. =D
The crowd
Yen Nee and I
Francis getting to know my housemates
Francis must have said something funny haha
Stephen and Bee Ting.. lovely couple =D
Di Ming and his usual self.. =P
Di Ming: Don't keep snapping hw big my mouth is la
John: *peace*
not so complete group pic haha..
When we arrived home, Nyiam, HC, John and I went for yamcha session. Very glad that my friends came and that they had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment