Thursday, March 19, 2009

(studies + tests + faith).(faithful God) = happy student

Tomorrow's linear algebra test. I'm not really good at it haha.. And my tutor told the class that there will be 9 questions, 1 1/2 hours and much much more tougher than the 1st quiz (obviously rite?)

BUT.. 1 1/2 hours not enough.. 1st test was easy and we had 4 questions, 1 hour ngam ngam to finish the paper......

Despite having to go out almost everyday, with extra commitments, I thought I wouldn't have enough time to study. However, God is good. I managed to score good grades so far, and I'm going to trust Him in this one.

I still haven't finish revising..so ttfn!

btw.. I kinda find it useful studying in the LRT. I actually CAN study in the LRT and finish one chapter before starting practising at TCS.. hee hee hee hee hee

4 comments:

Baldwin said...

all the best, 'chap fan baby'.. =)

u knw ur good at it.

Christopher said...

hahahha .. well she is one crazy girl...

heys keep up the time management.. u are making me work

Christopher said...

how was it how was it/

pb said...

Baldwin: thanks!
Chris: haha im still trying to cope. hope can plan my time well..
the test was super tough this time.. after exam i can see 'the look' on all the faces. let's just see what happens lah haha.. best remedy, just smile after ur test..