Thursday, April 29, 2010

heads up

I like it when God gives me the heads up

Then I won't overeact when something sudden happens 0.O

or something unexpected occurs hahah

Thank God for giving me heads up..

Then I can maintain my 'cool'

*eyebrows up and down*

I like being cool. There's a certain level of gaya-ness...

Please forgive my randomness. Blame all these on my finals. ^.^

5 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

*eye brows up and down back at ya* *folds arms and puts on sunglasses!*
bergaya!

*walks away and disappears into the horizon*

*FUSH*

haha! i pun sama sama random ngan you

pb said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

ESTHER WEE!

haha! blame this on our finals yea? *eyebrows up and down*

yourshoeah said...

Yaloh. too cool. Must call you Ms. Ice dy.

Esther at least can laugh terbahak-bahak (and be cool when she wants to) but you redefine coolness.

Ish.

But yeah, the heads up thing helps when bad news come.

paowao said...

hahahahaha i never knew yr like this one!! :p
somo sudah know how to use imba!

pb said...

yoshua: haha.. yea..im cool ^^

pao: tht one hans taught me. blame him! hahaha