Those who followed this blog since I started will remember I once blogged about one of my childhood experience. =P This Christmas, my bro and sister came back from KL and the family was reunited again!
So, these few days really brought back childhood memories for me. When playing games I'll be the weakest one, Tiff will be the one catching up pretty quickly and Abi will be the one winning all the time. If we fight, my mum would ask us to stand at different corners of the house, facing the wall.
But this time, we have Gail, the kiasu one, dad, the confident one, and mum, the 'gan cheong' one. We've been having such a great time talking and playing, that's why we've been sleeping past midnight (around 4am) this whole week!
I really missed the times when we could just be ourselves without worrying what others would think of us. The neighbours must be wondering why my family is still screaming and laughing so late in the night. haha..
Happy. =)
8 comments:
times like these are times money can't buy. cherish them to the max! =)
yep! i am!
Pheebs.. God has blessed you with an amazing heritage to pass on to the next generation.. the value of family .. which i know you treasure.. .. God bless
wa, interesting family u have =D kiasu, gan cheong, confident etc. haha...
oh ya pb, i couldn't come to kuatan for mMYPG, I just recovered from my a-week-of-highfever, byk dahsyat, sowree la :)
yeah... stay at home and rest k? esther told me d.. =) i hear u fever also abit takut..cz u get it quite frequently wan... haha.. ur family also very interesting k haha
hey hey,
Heard that the mMYPG was very successful!!!
Keep up the good work, keeping you all in prayers.
God bless!!! =D
hey serena!! hw u doing? thx.. =) will b keeping u in my prayers as well..
Post a Comment