I went to CG after monkey-ing around.. =D
Alice called to meet earlier to pray. So, we started our prayer session at 7.30pm before CG.
How I wished that the prayer meeting could last longer haha.. but CG got to start. As we prayed as a group, I could feel the Holy Sprit just flooding the place.
While praying, I saw this:
I was holding this lighted candle. The candle looked so pretty, so nice that I held it close and protecting it with another hand so that the fire won't be blown off. I was in a room.
"Nice, isn't it?" the voice said. I just nodded. Then the room door flung wide open and I saw many other people holding a candle too. Just like me. But theirs weren't lighted.
"Share your fire with the others. Step out from your room.."
Then I realised I can't keep the fire to myself. How nice that my fire from one candle can light so many other candles if only I stop being afraid and keep trying to protect it. Then, if one day my fire is blown off, others could lit my candle too..
Same goes to being in a CG or in a church or having friends who can build us up! Same goes to sharing the good news. For example, when someone just gave birth to a child, the news spread pretty fast! Because it is a good news, something you're so excited about that you can't keep it to yourself. Learn to share.. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment