It was after my first lecture. My friend (Pei San) and I were walking out from the lecture hall, and going down the stairs heading towards Japanese tutorial. I was trying to memorise some Japanese vocabulary....
After 4 steps down the stairs, my right foot lost grip and I slipped and fell down like.. 8-10 steps? Felt like a horse ride. seriously. I didn't even have time to respond lol... until I reached the last step. "Ou.." And my friend also didn't know how to respond.
So, the lower part of my back hurts and my left elbow hurts. gah. haha.. it's funny though.. so you're allowed to laugh.
9 comments:
great while i got electricuted....nice timing hahah
sama-sama malang la.. aih.. hahaha
*lolxxxx..
kk..hope all those blue-blacks will go away quickly..
be careful phoebs =)
eh, careful a bit eh phoeb..
Sis..You alrite now? Get well soon!
hai!:)
u had a pretty bad fall huh?..well,when i imagine myself in ur position it does seems funny..haha!.but falling 8 to 10 steps?.wow!.tht pretty much hurt alot.anyway , get well soon and may God put his healing hands upon you.GBU!
baldwin : no blueblacks! just pain on the lower back.. haha
weijuin : ya... im very careful with steps now heh..
alice : thanks! im better hehe
ganesh : yo! u read my blog too! haha... yeah... it's quite embarrasing lol.. thanks ya =)
wow! u fell with your BACK, mine fell with my BACKSIDE, and slided down the stairs in some cetak rompak "disneyland" castle =D
your welcome! yup2..i like to blog hop!.Your blog seems interesting..so i figure to check it out.Have a nice day!.GBU!
Post a Comment