The guys planned to swim at Michael's place (Metroville) which is 10 minutes away. So, we invited them over to makan (at the same time ask them to buy mayo and bread on the way to Alpha hehehe...)

Yennee and I waiting for the lift to the swimming pool

While the guys berenang-renang

The girls waiting for the guys.. seriously, that time I felt like a mother, "Come boys, makan time!"
After makan sandwiches (we had crabmeat sandwich and egg sandwich), pok pek pok pek, went up to Alpha and talk more, we left to MadMonkeyz Climbing Gym to climb haha..
4 of us took the beginner course because we have no idea how to climb, while the other 4 went to the pro section. At first it was difficult to traverse along the wall. Die die don't wanna let go haha.. after a while, got used to it, we began to have more fun!

Michael was the only one who can pull that off lol

During break, 4 of us beginners went to kacau the 4 pros.. everyone was super tired

This is our trainer who tortured us...
"Climb here, here, there, there..."
There were tapes of different colours on the walls ie blue, black, yellow, orange... This means that we can only follow one colour and not touch the others...

I was doing the orange tape! I not doing just for posing k.... I continued climbing after the photo was taken hehe
After effect: body ache! I can't move my arms much.... I wanted to bathe a while ago, and I couldn't lift my hands.. =.="
2 comments:
woohoo.. pheebs you can climb : ) .. one day when you are able to take time off to share your stuff with me we go climbing also lah k : )
lol... im very 'cha' wan la.. especially when im stuck there, i'll start laughing on my own there
Post a Comment