I'm back I'm back I'm back!! haha.... no need to wait for end of the year! And later I'm going to have my ice-cream at TC!!
During Japanese lecture I was thinking whether I should risk travelling all the way to Pekeliling to buy bus ticket. I was listing out my options:
a. take taxi (but expensive)
b. take bus and monorail (but I haven't take the bus to chow kit area before)
c. forget bout going home
So, after Japanese class I wanted to take a the Metrobus to Chow Kit already, and I saw my coursemate heading towards her car! She generously offered me a ride, and even waited for me just in case I couldn't get a bus home to Kuantan..
I arrive to Pekeliling station, went to Mara Liner, they had 3pm bus. It was 12.20pm, so I didn't want to wait.. I walked to Bulan Restu, and they had 12.30pm bus! Bought the ticket, hopped into the bus and arrived Kuantan without packing. Geng....
No comments:
Post a Comment