Monday, June 1, 2009

It's super late now and I'm going to pengsan soon.. but I wanna take this time to thank everyone who has been supporting and praying for me during my performance!

I really really appreciate all of you coming to watch TCS perform and I hope you had a great time! I definitely enjoyed myself on stage. It is defintely a great experience =)

TCS members, I had a wonderful time rehearsing and performing with all of you!

5 comments:

Baldwin said...

thank u lots for the preview tix.
bravo!
spectacular performance by TCS! =)

keep it up!

Christopher said...

Harlo.. you were awesome.. and your emo song.. still stuck in my head.. haha.. have been looping 3 times already...

Tiffanie Tan said...

you did superb! proud of u. =)

pb said...

thx! im glad u all enjoyed!

~StH3R~ said...

haha..u saw me smiling during ur solo...lol, i like the sweeney todd song and the baba yetu...reminds me of the times you practised ur 'heleleh'...in the car, everywhr randomly..haha.well done! so proud of you meh..